STENUM is filled with light
A unique panoramic window spans the entire length of the operating room and allows for friendly daylight to shine in. The surgical team and patients can enjoy the incredible view of the Stenum forest, unique in Germany!
The daylight operating room in Stenum also excels in hygiene standards:
- The open-plan setting allows for short distances.
- The surgeons, anaesthesiologists and assistants are constantly in a sterile environment and the time-consuming passing through hygienical hatches can be avoided.
- This adds to the patients’ safety as all the constant presence of all specialists.
- The operating tables are hygienically separated from each other through an airflow system.
- During endoprosthetic surgeries, surgeons also wear a special helmet.